SHORT TERM COURSES
Several Types of Short courses in the following Subjects:
- DRILLING & WELL INTERVENTION PROGRAMS
- GEOLOGY COURSES
- PRODUCTION ENGINEERING COURSES
- PROCESS ENGINEERING COURSES
- REFINERY ENGINEERING COURSES
- RESERVOIR ENGINEERING COURSES
- WELL CONTROL COURSES
- IADC WellSharp (Drilling -Surface Stack and Subsea)
- Drilling Operations Introductory
- Drilling Operations Driller Surface Stack
- Drilling Operations Driller Combined Surface and Subsea Stack
- Drilling Operations Supervisor Surface Stack
- Drilling Operations Supervisor Combined Surface and Subsea Stack
- IADC WellSharp- Well Servicing)
- Well Servicing Introductory
- Well Servicing Coiled Tubing
- Well Servicing Snubbing
- Well Servicing Workover
- Well Servicing Oil & Gas Operator Representative
- IWCF Drilling for Surface and Subsea
- IWCF Well Intervention
- DRILLING INDUSTRY TRAINING (DIT) COURSES
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Defensive Driving – Off-Road – HGV
- Defensive Driving – Off-Road – LGV
- Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving – On Road – LV
- First Aid
- First Aid CPR and AED
- Forklift Operation
- H2S Breathing Apparatus
- Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling
- Scaffold Safety
- Scaffold Inspection
- Well Testing and Design Analysis
- Working at Height
LONG TERM COURSES
On-the-Job Training designed on competency assurance based process in the following subjects
- Technical & English Language
On-the-job Competency Based Simulator Training in the following subjects:
- Coil Tubing
- Production Testing *
- Completion & Workover *
The above training can be for:
- Gap Elimination Program.
- Develop Fresh Graduates or school drop outs to be qualified at least as Operators.
- Certify individual
- For Production Testing and Completion & Workover, there is no International Certification.
- Training duration are based on the level of candidates or job position.
Click here to download
Competency Based Training Program leaflet
Simulator Courses on:
- Basic Drilling Technology using DOT Simulator
- Drilling Fluids using MudSIM Simulator
- Advanced Drilling Technology using DMT Simulator
- Advanced Fluids Technology using MudSIM Simulator
- Basic Coiled Tubing Practical using CTS Simulator
- Advanced Coiled Tubing PRactical using CTS Simulator
- Industrial Instrumentation using Oil & Gas Simulator
- Production Facilities using Oil & Gas Simulator
- Basic Well Testing using TestSIM Simulator
- Advanced Well Testing Practices &Interpretation using SImulator
All these Simulators are designed to improve the knowledge and competency of individual as they have the chance to have hands on practice on the Simulators.
Latest Technology Simulators available at GTSC
- Drilling Management Trainer (DMT)
- Drilling Operations Trainer
- GENSIM Oil & Gas Process SImulator
- Test SIM Simulator
- Coiled Tubing Simulator
- Wireline Simulator
- Mud Sim Simulator
- PAWSIM 5000
- Drill SIM 500
- Drill SIM 5000
- 1700 ft Training Well
Click here to download GTSC Simulator Profile
Experienced professionals can teach any of the courses developed by our Training Institute or we design custom courses that meet your specific training needs.
THE CENTRE IS APPROVED BY INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DRILLING CONTRACTORS (IADC) AND INTERNATIONAL WELL CONTROL FORUM (IWCF).
- Be able to identify the various acreage acquisition methods available and the legal processes involved in exploration
- Gain an overview of petroleum geology, geophysics and drilling.
- Understand exploration terminology and gain an overview of the technical processes involved.
- Better visualize various exploration equipment/technologies and understand the major cost components.
- Appreciate the technical and economical risks involved in petroleum exploration.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of drilling activities from pre-drilling preparation through to well drilling, well evaluations and post drilling activities.
- Develop an appreciation of drilling terminology, jargon and equipment as well as current drilling processes within both onshore and offshore environments.
- Integrate your understanding of various drilling activities and use your overall understanding to effectively analyze a drilling report.
At the end of each interactive session, participate in a formative assessment that will evaluate your current level of skills & knowledge against the learning outcomes of the session.
At the end of each session, students will be able to identify safe and unsafe act and being competent in their respective jobs. General safety, safety programming and safe operation & handling of equipment will be incorporated, and, where hands on practical demonstration are done on latest technology Simulators.