PORTABLE SIMULATOR FOR NAVIGATION, ECDIS/RADAR, RADIO COMMS TRAINING
The Maritime Desktop Simulator is DNV certified integrated simulator solutions in compliance with the latest IMO requirements. With a full range of simulators, from desktop trainer to full mission bridge, this simulator fulfil the training requirements of watch officers, captains, chief officers, pilots, DP operators, nautical colleges, naval academies, maritime training centres and individual ship owners.
This simulator allow training in full compliance with international standards and regulations:
• The International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and
Watchkeeping for Seafarers (or STCW)
• IMO Model Courses
• IMCA Guidance on the use of simulators (IMCA C 014 Rev. 4 – March 2015)
• Approved and Certified by DNV – with class notation for Integrated Simulator System, Tug, HSC – to be compliant with the Class A standard for certification of Maritime Simulators No.2.14 January 2011 and compliant with the requirements of the STCW Convention, Regulation I/12.
• Nautical Institute Accreditation for DP Training Centres running VSTEP NAUTIS Dynamic Positioning Simulators
• DNV-GL Class A Certification for Dynamic Positioning Simulators